TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
At box offices 11.00am to 8.30pm daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. There are no booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices however surcharges for credit cards apply.
Online via TIMES & TICKETS. All major credit cards accepted (ex. Amex & Diners). Booking Fees Apply.
Telephone bookings by credit card only (ex Diners), which will be debited at the time of booking and must be produced when collecting tickets. Patrons are encouraged to collect tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Credit card transactions by phone will incur booking fees. When calling during busy periods, there may be a delay in answering the phone. Please try again later, or visit the website.
BRISBANE TICKET PRICES
|Palace Movie Club||$14.00|
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$12.00|
|Children 12 & under||$13.00|
* Eligible Concessions: Full-time Students (photo ID required), Senior Citizens, Health Care Card Holders, Pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The EVENTS information page outlines related ticket prices and event details.
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excludes Opening Night, Closing Night & Special Events.
|5 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$70.00|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$130.00|
|20 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$240.00|
Multi-film passes are for separate sessions for one person only and can be purchased and redeemed at any Palace Cinema in VIC, NSW, QLD, ACT &WA at the Box Office. Not available for online or phone bookings. Lost or stolen passes will not be refunded or replaced.
(20 students or more)
|$10.00 per ticket*|
(10 people or more)
|$14.00 per ticket|
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students.
Group Booking Enquiries: Charley Greaves (03) 9817 6285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival films are restricted to persons aged 18 years and over unless specified. Festival tickets, once acquired, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded. All seating is reserved at Palace Barracks. Seating is unreserved at Palace James St. For classification information, please see film pages.
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at Palace Cinema Como, Westgarth, Norton Street, Verona, Electric, Centro and Palace Nova Eastend Cinemas. Seating is unreserved at State Cinema Hobart.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.