TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Online via the PERTH SESSIONS. All major credit cards accepted (ex. Amex & Diners). Booking Fees Apply.
At box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. There are no booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices however surcharges for credit cards apply.
PERTH TICKET PRICES
|Children (3-17 yrs)||$16.50|
|Palace Movie Club Members||$16.00|
|Luna Palace Privilege Card Holders||$16.00|
|Palace Golden Movie Club Members||$15.00|
*Eligible Concessions: Full time Students (photo ID required), Senior Citizens, Health Care Card Holders, Pensioners, Child tickets. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The PERTH EVENTS information page outlines ticket prices and event details.
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excludes Opening Night, Closing Night & Special Events. Not valid for Palace Raine Square.
LUNA LEEDERVILLE, WINDSOR AND LUNA ON SX
|5 FILM PASS|
|Luna Palace Privilege Card||$70.00|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Luna Palace Privilege Card||$130.00|
Multi-film passes are for separate, pre-selected sessions for one person. All films must be chosen in advance to different films at the time of purchase. Passes are not valid across venues.
|GROUPS - per ticket
(10 people or more)
|SCHOOL GROUPS - per ticket*
(20 students or more)
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students. Price for primary and secondary school groups only.
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at participating locations.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.