TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Online via the PERTH SESSIONS. All major credit cards accepted (ex. Amex & Diners). Booking Fees Apply.
At box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. No booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices (credit card surcharges apply).
Telephone bookings at Palace Raine Square only by credit card only (ex. Diners). Card must be produced when collecting tickets. Booking fees may apply.
PERTH TICKET PRICES
|Palace Golden Movie Club*||$13.00|
|Children (3-17 yrs)||$16.50|
|Palace Movie Club||$17.00|
|Luna Palace Privilege Card Holders||$17.00|
|Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem films|
|Encanto - In Spanish|
|Family of 3||$24.00|
|Family of 4||$36.00|
|The Kids are Alright|
|Family of 3||$39.00|
|Family of 4||$49.00|
Adult, Concession, Child and Luna Palace Privilege Card Holder tickets at general admission prices.
*Only available at Palace Raine Square
**Concessions: Senior citizens, full time students, health care card holders, pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The PERTH EVENTS information page outlines ticket prices and event details.
eTICKET BUNDLES - PALACE RAINE SQUARE ONLY
Discounted ticket bundles are available to pre purchase as a limited offer until Wednesday, 3rd November 2021 and are valid for the duration of this edition of the Festival. Please visit the eTicket Bundles page for details. T&Cs apply.
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excludes Opening Night, Closing Night & Special Events. Not valid for Palace Raine Square.
LUNA LEEDERVILLE, LUNA ON SX AND WINDSOR ONLY
|5 FILM PASS|
|Premium Movie Club||$70.00|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Premium Movie Club||$130.00|
Multi-film passes are for separate, pre-selected sessions for one person. All films must be chosen in advance to different films at the time of purchase. Passes are not valid across venues.
|GROUPS - per ticket
(10 people or more)
|SCHOOL GROUPS - per ticket*
(20 students or more)
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students. Price for primary and secondary school groups only.
To make a group booking please contact:
Palace Raine Square group bookings: (08) 6165 4961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Luna group bookings call (08) 9444 4045 ext 111 or email@example.com
GENERAL FESTIVAL CONDITIONS
Festival films are unclassified and therefore restricted to persons aged 18 years and over unless specified. Festival tickets are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Seating is reserved. For censorship information and festival conditions, please refer to the website.
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at participating locations.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.